If you think that a tree on your property is dangerous and could fall, seek a free hazard assessment from Brandywine Tree and Shrub. Upon our visit, we will evaluate the tree and look for the following signs:
- A deep inclusion or crack between two heavy branches.
- Many heavy vertical branches from the main trunk.
- Fungus or mold growing at base of your tree.
- The tree is showing evidence of insects or disease.
- Excessive rot, dead branches, or few leaves.
- Tree has brown or dead branches at the top.
- Large areas of missing bark.
- Raised dirt mound at the base of your tree. (Immediate evaluation is recommended.)
- The tree is leaning. (Immediate evaluation is recommended.)
- Deep crack(s) in the trunk.
Your tree may not need to be removed. Pruning or disease control could be a solution. Our certified tree experts have over twenty years of experience. Contact us to receive a professional assessment so you can make an intelligent choice.
Call (302) 475-7594 today or fill out our online tree assessment request form for a complete hazard assessment of your trees.